Spaghetti-Corn Relish Salad
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water according to package directions, adding fresh or frozen corn to the water for the last 3 minutes of cooking. If using fresh corn, use tongs to transfer ears of corn to a cutting board. Drain spaghetti. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Cool ears of corn until easy to handle. Holding each ear at an angle, use a sharp knife to cut down the length of the corn cob, cutting off corn in planks.
- In a large bowl combine spaghetti, cucumber, sweet pepper, zucchini, celery, and red onion.
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, dry mustard, and celery seeds. Cover and shake well. Pour dressing over spaghetti mixture; toss gently to coat. Gently fold in corn planks. If desired, cover and chill for up to 24 hours.
Nutrition Facts (Spaghetti-Corn Relish Salad)
- Per serving:
- 299 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 183 mg sodium,
- 47 g carb.,
- 6 g fiber,
- 6 g sugar,
- 11 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet