- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 maraschino cherries with stems
- 1/3 cup sour apple schnapps (3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons vodka or gin (1 ounce)
- Ice cubes
- Diet lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
1. Place a cherry into each of two 4-ounce martini glasses; set aside.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine schnapps and vodka. Add ice cubes to fill shaker half full; shake until very cold.
3. Strain vodka mixture into the prepared martini glasses. Fill glasses with lemon-lime carbonated beverage.
- Servings Per Recipe 2,
- cal. (kcal) 147,
- Fat, total (g) 0,
- chol. (mg) 0,
- sat. fat (g) 0,
- carb. (g) 14,
- fiber (g) 0,
- pro. (g) 0,
- sodium (mg) 12,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet