Hearty Fish Chowder
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, onion, garlic, cream of celery soup, corn, lima beans, broth, white wine, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Place fish on the mixture in the cooker. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Cover and cook for 1 hour more.
- Add undrained tomatoes and nonfat dry milk powder to cooker, stirring gently to break up the fish. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Hearty Fish Chowder)
- Per serving:
- 317 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 40 mg chol.,
- 1034 mg sodium,
- 45 g carb.,
- 6 g fiber,
- 24 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet