- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese (1/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 4 ounces smoked trout or smoked salmon, flaked
- 4 slices marbled rye bread
- Sprouts or mixed salad greens
1. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, and horseradish. Beat with a wire whisk until smooth. Stir in smoked trout.
2. Cut each bread slice into four pieces. Spread each piece with about 1 1/2 teaspoons of the sour cream mixture. Top with sprouts.
- Prepare as directed in Step 1. Cover and chill for up to 24 hours. To serve, let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Assemble as directed in Step 2.
- Servings Per Recipe 16,
- cal. (kcal) 51,
- Fat, total (g) 3,
- chol. (mg) 14,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 5,
- Monosaturated fat (g) 1,
- fiber (g) 1,
- sugar (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 93,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet