Slow Cooker Pumpkin-Blueberry Bread
- Coat a 4-qt. oval slow cooker with cooking spray; line bottom and sides with parchment paper. In a medium bowl combine next five ingredients (through oil).
- In a large bowl stir together next four ingredients (through salt). Add pumpkin mixture all at once to flour mixture; stir just until combined. Toss blueberries with 1 Tbsp. flour; fold into batter. Spoon into cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 1 hour. If possible, give crockery liner a half-turn. Sprinkle bread with pecans. (Carefully lift lid so condensation from lid does not drip onto bread.) Cover and cook on high 1 to 1 1/2 hours more or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Turn off cooker. Remove lid. Cover opening of cooker completely with paper towels; replace lid. Cool 30 to 45 minutes. If desired, serve with maple syrup.
Nutrition Facts (Slow Cooker Pumpkin-Blueberry Bread)
- Per serving:
- 486 kcal ,
- 22 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 11 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 6 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 52 mg chol. ,
- 486 mg sodium ,
- 68 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 41 g sugar ,
- 6 g pro.
Laura Van Pelt 352 Days Ago
The ingredients never solidified. I followed the directions exactly with no success. After cooking for the second 1.5 hours the ingredients were still mush. I cooked it on high for an additional 2 hours and it was still mush. What am I doing wrong?!