Skillet Roasted Potatoes with Pork and Wilted Arugula
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a small bowl combine rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper. Trim fat from meat. Place meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle all over with the rosemary mixture. Roast, uncovered, for 25 to 35 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center registers 150 degrees F. Remove from oven. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes. Temperature of meat after standing should be 155 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, in a covered large nonstick skillet cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water about 15 minutes or just until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Drain water from skillet.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and the garlic to potatoes in skillet. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with lemon peel, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the paprika. Toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to a bowl. Cover and keep warm.
- In the same skillet heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add arugula, in batches if necessary. Cook and toss for 30 to 60 seconds or just until arugula is wilted.
- To serve, divide arugula among four serving plates. Top with potatoes. Thinly slice pork crosswise; arrange on plates.
Nutrition Facts (Skillet Roasted Potatoes with Pork and Wilted Arugula)
- Per serving:
- 232 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 55 mg chol.,
- 352 mg sodium,
- 17 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 21 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet