Skillet Roasted Potatoes with Pork and Wilted Arugula
teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
teaspoon ground black pepper
12 ounce pork tenderloin
ounces 2- to 3-inch Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
tablespoons olive oil
cloves garlic, thinly sliced
teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
teaspoon smoked paprika or regular paprika
cups arugula, tough stems removed, or fresh baby spinach (about 6 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a small bowl combine rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper. Trim fat from meat. Place meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle all over with the rosemary mixture. Roast, uncovered, for 25 to 35 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center registers 150 degrees F. Remove from oven. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes. Temperature of meat after standing should be 155 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, in a covered large nonstick skillet cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water about 15 minutes or just until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Drain water from skillet.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and the garlic to potatoes in skillet. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with lemon peel, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the paprika. Toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to a bowl. Cover and keep warm.
- In the same skillet heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add arugula, in batches if necessary. Cook and toss for 30 to 60 seconds or just until arugula is wilted.
- To serve, divide arugula among four serving plates. Top with potatoes. Thinly slice pork crosswise; arrange on plates.
Nutrition Facts(Skillet Roasted Potatoes with Pork and Wilted Arugula)
- Per serving:
- 232 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 55 mg chol.,
- 352 mg sodium,
- 17 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 21 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet