Shrimp and Crab-Stuffed Manicotti with Garlic Cream Sauce
- Cook manicotti according to package directions; drain. Place manicotti in a single layer on a sheet of greased foil.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl combine shrimp, crabmeat, 1 cup of the Italian cheese, the ricotta cheese, parsley, egg, garlic, and lemon peel. Using a small spoon, fill manicotti with shrimp mixture; arrange filled manicotti in an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Pour Garlic Cream Sauce over filled manicotti. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup Italian cheese.
- Bake, covered, for 25 minutes. Bake, uncovered, about 10 minutes more or until heated through and cheese is melted. If desired, garnish with green onions and lemon slices.
Garlic Cream Sauce
- In a medium saucepan cook green onions and garlic in hot butter until tender and fragrant. Stir in the flour. Add milk all at once; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the ricotta cheese, black pepper, and salt.
Nutrition Facts (Shrimp and Crab-Stuffed Manicotti with Garlic Cream Sauce)
- Per serving:
- 512 kcal cal.,
- 26 g fat
- (15 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 196 mg chol.,
- 810 mg sodium,
- 35 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 34 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet