Sesame-Ginger Turkey Wraps
- Lightly coat a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place turkey in prepared cooker. In a small bowl stir together stir-fry sauce and the water. Pour over turkey.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Transfer turkey to a cutting board; cool slightly. Remove turkey from bones; discard bones. Using two forks pull turkey apart into shreds. Return to mixture in cooker. Stir broccoli into mixture in cooker. Cover; let stand for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon remove turkey mixture from cooker.
- To serve, place some of the turkey mixture on each tortilla. Top with green onions. If desired, spoon some of the cooking juices from cooker on top of green onions. Roll up and serve immediately.
From the Test Kitchen
To warm tortillas, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stack tortillas and wrap tightly in foil. Heat about 10 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts (Sesame-Ginger Turkey Wraps)
- Per serving:
- 207 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 67 mg chol.,
- 422 mg sodium,
- 20 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 20 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet