Tuna with Fresh Orange Salsa
- For salsa, in a medium bowl combine the orange peel, chopped oranges, tomato, cilantro, green onion, walnuts, lime juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Set aside.
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl combine cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Brush the fish with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with cumin mixture.
- Place fish on the greased unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, gently turning once halfway through broiling. Spoon the salsa over fish. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Tuna with Fresh Orange Salsa)
- Per serving:
- 262 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 43 mg chol.,
- 343 mg sodium,
- 11 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 28 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet