- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 6 ounces skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 medium oranges
- 1/2 cup Lindsay® Greek kalamata pitted olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red sweet pepper
1. Lightly grease a grill pan. Heat grill pan over medium heat. Brush salmon with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Sprinkle with smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Place salmon on grill pan. Cook 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness of fish, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork, turning once halfway through grilling.
2. Meanwhile, for relish, finely shred 1 teaspoon of peel from one of the oranges. Peel and dice oranges. In a medium bowl combine oranges, orange peel, olives, red sweet pepper, and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Serve salmon with relish. Makes 4 servings.