Shrimp Tacos with Fresh Tomato Salsa
6 inches corn tortillas
recipe Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe
ounces fresh green beans, trimmed and halved crosswise
teaspoon Jamaican jerk seasoning
pound medium to large shrimp peeled and deveined
tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap tortillas in heavy foil. Heat in preheated oven 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa; set aside.
- In a bowl toss beans with 1/2 teaspoon jerk seasoning. In another bowl toss shrimp with remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoning. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add shrimp to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes more or until shrimp turn opaque.
- To serve, fill each warm tortilla with about 1/3 cup shrimp and green bean mixture. Serve with salsa. Makes 4 servings (2 tortillas each plus 2/3 cup salsa).
Fresh Tomato Salsa
cups chopped, seeded tomato
cup chopped, seeded cucumber
cup thinly sliced green onions
cup snipped fresh cilantro
tablespoons lime juice
- In bowl combine tomato, cucumber, green onions, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.
Nutrition Facts(Shrimp Tacos with Fresh Tomato Salsa)
- Per serving:
- 274 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 129 mg chol.,
- 381 mg sodium,
- 33 g carb.,
- 7 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet