Shrimp Tacos with Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap tortillas in heavy foil. Heat in preheated oven 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa; set aside.
- In a bowl toss beans with 1/2 teaspoon jerk seasoning. In another bowl toss shrimp with remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoning. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add shrimp to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes more or until shrimp turn opaque.
- To serve, fill each warm tortilla with about 1/3 cup shrimp and green bean mixture. Serve with salsa. Makes 4 servings (2 tortillas each plus 2/3 cup salsa).
Fresh Tomato Salsa
- In bowl combine tomato, cucumber, green onions, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.
Nutrition Facts (Shrimp Tacos with Fresh Tomato Salsa)
- Per serving:
- 274 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 129 mg chol.,
- 381 mg sodium,
- 33 g carb.,
- 7 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet