- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein shrimp. Rinse shrimp; pat dry. Halve shrimp lengthwise; set aside. Meanwhile, cook artichoke hearts according to package directions; drain. Cut artichoke hearts in quarters; set aside.
- Stir together egg product, milk, green onions, garlic powder, and pepper; set aside.
- Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp to skillet; cook shrimp for 1 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet; do not stir. As the egg mixture sets, run a spatula around the edge of the skillet, lifting edges to allow liquid to run underneath. Continue cooking and lifting edges until mixture is almost set (top will be wet).
- Remove skillet from heat; sprinkle artichoke pieces evenly over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Let stand, covered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until top is set. Loosen edges of frittata. Transfer to a serving plate; cut into wedges to serve. If desired, garnish with cherry tomatoes and parsley. Makes 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Shrimp-Artichoke Frittata)
- Per serving:
- 164 kcal cal.,
- 2 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 45 mg chol.,
- 418 mg sodium,
- 8 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet