- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 10 ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 6 ounce package frozen peeled, cooked shrimp (halve larger shrimp lengthwise)
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded four-cheese Italian-blend cheese or mozzarella cheese (3 ounces)
- Fresh oregano sprigs (optional)
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet; set aside. Unroll the pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 13 1/29-inch rectangle. Cut dough into six 4 1/2-inch squares. Place squares about 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet. If desired, fold over about 1/4 inch of the dough on each edge; press with a fork.
2. Bake in a 425 degrees oven for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Divide tomato slices among squares. Divide shrimp among squares. Sprinkle with snipped oregano and crushed red pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 5 to 6 minutes more or until cheese melts. If desired, garnish with fresh oregano sprigs.