Salmon and Ravioli
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, halve lemon. Squeeze juice from one half of the lemon; cut remaining half into small wedges. Set lemon juice and lemon wedges aside. Rinse salmon; pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat; add salmon; cook for 6 to 8 minutes until salmon just flakes, turning once. Remove salmon; add spinach to skillet. Cook 1 minute or until spinach just begins to wilt. Remove spinach from skillet. Add lemon juice, garlic and butter to hot skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter melts. Cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Slice salmon and divide among 4 plates. Add ravioli and spinach; pour pan juices atop. Serve with lemon wedges and pass Parmesan. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Salmon and Ravioli)
- Per serving:
- 525 kcal cal.,
- 31 g fat
- (12 g sat. fat,
- 4 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 10 g monounsatured fat),
- 102 mg chol.,
- 689 mg sodium,
- 31 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 29 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
malkiesmom36420 142 Days Ago
I love to cook and love fish. This is simple and exquisite.
Ranisha Scott 366 Days Ago
This is the easiest and most delicious recipe. Don't feel like cooking or too tired to do much in the kitchen...then this recipe will be your BFF. I get my ravioli from Trader Joe's.
Sheyla Francis 1307 Days Ago
This i'll be my first time we will eat Salmon and really we are not like FISH, but we NEED for be MORE HEALTHY........ i will follow your recipes!!!!!!!
Summer Jones 1632 Days Ago
Delicious and very easy recipe! I used angel hair pasta instead of the ravioli. Will be adding this to my recipe box!