- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 4 ounces fresh or frozen fish fillets such as cod, salmon, or orange roughy
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives or sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine Worcestershire sauce
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. Spray an 8x8x2-inch baking dish with nonstick spray coating; set aside.
2. In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise dressing, Parmesan cheese, chives or green onion, and Worcestershire sauce. Spread Parmesan mixture over fish fillets.
3. Bake, uncovered, in a 450 degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 176,
- Fat, total (g) 9,
- chol. (mg) 59,
- carb. (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 22,
- sodium (mg) 238,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet