Lemon Grilled Salmon with Corn Salad
- For corn salad, in bowl combine corn, sweet pepper, chives, basil, maple syrup, lemon juice, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add blueberries; toss gently to combine.
- In small bowl combine lemon peel, cumin, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the black pepper. Sprinkle mixture over salmon fillets. Lightly coat both sides of salmon fillets with nonstick spray.
- For charcoal grill, grill salmon fillets on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, carefully turning once halfway through grilling. (For gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place salmon fillets on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.)
- Serve grilled salmon with corn salad. Garnish with lemon slices and/or fresh basil sprigs. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Lemon Grilled Salmon with Corn Salad)
- Per serving:
- 342 kcal cal.,
- 13 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 5 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 67 mg chol.,
- 507 mg sodium,
- 32 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 14 g sugar,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet