Grilled Halibut with Blueberry-Pepper Jam
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry. In a small bowl combine crushed croutons, the 1/4 cup sage, the orange peel, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Stir in orange juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil until lightly moistened; set aside.
- For a charcoal grill, grill fish, skin side up if using fillets, on the greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 5 minutes. Turn and top fish evenly with crouton mixture, gently pressing onto fish. Grill for 7 to 10 minutes more or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place fish on greased grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.)
- To serve, place fish on serving platter. If desired, drizzle fish with additional olive oil. Serve with Blueberry-Pepper Jam. Makes 4 servings.
- In a medium bowl mash 3/4 cup of the blueberries with a potato masher or fork. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup blueberries, sage, and pepper. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts (Grilled Halibut with Blueberry-Pepper Jam)
- Per serving:
- 222 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 45 mg chol.,
- 99 mg sodium,
- 8 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 30 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet