- Makes: 6 servings
- Serving Size: 2 tacos
- Start to Finish: 25 mins
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Stack corn tortillas and wrap in foil. Bake about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, rinse fish; pat dry. Grease a shallow baking pan. Place fish in a single layer in the pan. Combine olive oil, chili powder, salt, cumin, and garlic powder; brush oil on fish. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork.
- Divide fish in 12 portions. Spoon lettuce and radishes into tortillas then add fish portions. Serve tacos with Melon Salsa and lime wedges. Sprinkle with mild chili powder.
If the fish is ready before the tortillas are heated, loosely cover the fish (in the baking pan) with foil to keep them warm.
Prepare the salsa first, before baking the fish. Store it in the fridge until it's time to serve the tacos.
- In a medium bowl combine melon, cucumber, sweet pepper, corn, cilantro, and onion. In a small bowl whisk together lime juice and honey. Combine juice with watermelon mixture. Serve the salsa immediately or cover and refrigerate it up to 24 hours before serving.
For the best watermelon flavor, select ripe melons that feel heavy for their size and that are firm to the touch. Once you cut open a melon, cover it and store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Per serving:
- 260 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 38 mg chol.,
- 179 mg sodium,
- 31 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 5 g sugar,
- 19 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet