Fish Fillets Oscar
- Thaw fish, if frozen.
- For sauce, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, and 1/2 teaspoon tarragon. Cover and chill until serving time.
- Break off and discard woody bases from asparagus. Cut asparagus into 4-inch pieces.
- Tear off four 24x18-inch pieces of foil. Fold each in half crosswise to make 12x18-inch rectangles. Place a fish fillet on each foil square, tucking thin ends under. Top each fillet with a lemon slice. Divide green onions and asparagus evenly among fillets. Top each with a tarragon sprig. Bring up two opposite edges of foil and seal with double fold. Then fold remaining ends to completely enclose, leaving space for steam to build.
- Grill packets on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals about 15 minutes or just until fish begins to flake easily when tested with a fork. Serve with sauce. Garnish with additional tarragon sprigs, if desired. Makes 4 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
To grill by indirect heat:
Arrange preheated coals around a drip pan in a covered grill. Test for medium heat above pan. Place packets on grill over drip pan. Cover and grill about 20 minutes or just until fish begins to flake easily when tested with a fork.
Nutrition Facts (Fish Fillets Oscar)
- Per serving:
- 142 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 45 mg chol.,
- 108 mg sodium,
- 4 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 16 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet