Crab Rangoon Ravioli
For the rich crab flavor of this classic Asian appetizer without the fat from frying, cook the wonton wrappers in boiling water like ravioli.
- Yields: 12 ravioli
- Start to Finish: 45 mins
- In a small bowl stir together crabmeat, cream cheese, chopped leek, and Worcestershire sauce.
- For each ravioli, place a rounded tablespoon of crab filling in center of a potsticker or wonton wrapper. Brush edges with water and place a second wrapper over first, pressing to seal edges.Trim edges with fluted pastry wheel, if desired. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- In a 4-quart Dutch oven cook the ravioli, 6 at a time, in a large amount of gently boiling, lightly salted water 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until just tender. (Dont let water boil vigorously.)
- Use a slotted spoon to remove ravioli. Drain and place in a single layer on lightly greased baking sheet. Cover loosely with foil. Keep warm in a 300 degree F oven up to 20 minutes. Makes 12 ravioli.
If desired, place uncooked filled ravioli on foil-lined baking sheets. Cover and freeze, then place ravioli in freezer bags. Seal, label, and freeze up to 3 months. Cook frozen ravioli as above for 3 minutes or until just tender.
- Per serving:
- 94 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 22 mg chol.,
- 198 mg sodium,
- 10 g carb.,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet