- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 cup fresh or frozen lump crabmeat thawed drained (6 oz.)
- 1/2 8 ounce tub cream cheese with chives and onions softened
- 1/3 cup chopped leek
- 1 tablespoon white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 24 potsticker or wonton wrappers (about 6 oz.)
1. In a small bowl stir together crabmeat, cream cheese, chopped leek, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. For each ravioli, place a rounded tablespoon of crab filling in center of a potsticker or wonton wrapper. Brush edges with water and place a second wrapper over first, pressing to seal edges.Trim edges with fluted pastry wheel, if desired. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
3. In a 4-quart Dutch oven cook the ravioli, 6 at a time, in a large amount of gently boiling, lightly salted water 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until just tender. (Dont let water boil vigorously.)
4. Use a slotted spoon to remove ravioli. Drain and place in a single layer on lightly greased baking sheet. Cover loosely with foil. Keep warm in a 300 degree F oven up to 20 minutes. Makes 12 ravioli.
- If desired, place uncooked filled ravioli on foil-lined baking sheets. Cover and freeze, then place ravioli in freezer bags. Seal, label, and freeze up to 3 months. Cook frozen ravioli as above for 3 minutes or until just tender.
- cal. (kcal) 94,
- Fat, total (g) 3,
- chol. (mg) 22,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 10,
- pro. (g) 5,
- vit. A (RE) 31,
- vit. C (mg) 1,
- sodium (mg) 198,
- calcium (mg) 20,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet