- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Olive oil
- 6 6 ounces center-cut salmon fillets, skinned
- 2 tablespoons peppercorn or tarragon mustard
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and coarsely crumbled
- 3 ounces goat cheese (chevre), crumbled
- Snipped fresh chives (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 475F. Lightly oil a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with olive oil. Arrange salmon fillets in prepared pan. Turn under any thin portions of fillets to make uniform thickness. Spread mustard over tops of fillets.
2. Roast in the preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer to plate; cover and chill for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
3. To serve, arrange salmon on a serving dish. Sprinkle salmon with bacon, goat cheese, and, if desired, chives. Makes 6 servings.
- Prepare as above, except divide salmon among 6 French rolls that have been spread with mayonnaise and mustard. Top with bacon, goat cheese, and chives. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 407,
- Fat, total (g) 26,
- chol. (mg) 118,
- sat. fat (g) 8,
- carb. (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 40,
- sodium (mg) 387,
- Potassium (mg) 680,
- calcium (mg) 71,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet