A flavor-packed yet simple to make glaze turns this salmon into a dish worthy of entertaining.
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Bake: 4 mins to 6 mins 450°F per 1/2-inch thickness
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Preheat oven to 450 degree F. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Measure the thickest portion of the fillet. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow baking pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together marmalade, green onions, garlic, wine, ginger, mustard, cayenne pepper, and five-spice powder. Spoon mixture over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, for 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer fish and glaze to a serving dish with a lip. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve with steamed asparagus, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Citrus-Glazed Salmon)
- Per serving:
- 227 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 59 mg chol.,
- 170 mg sodium,
- 21 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 0 g sugar,
- 24 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet