- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs (1 slice)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 6 1/2 ounce can crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- Chipotle Sauce
- Lime wedges (optional)
1. In a large bowl, stir together egg, bread crumbs, green onion, mayonnaise, milk, and lemon-pepper seasoning. Add crabmeat; mix well. Shape into eight 2-1/2-inch patties.
2. Lightly coat an unheated large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat over medium heat. Add crab patties. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned, turning once. Serve crab patties on greens with Chipotle Sauce. If desired, garnish with lime wedges. Makes 4 servings.
- Because chile peppers contain volatile oils that can burn your skin and eyes, avoid direct contact with them as much as possible. When working with chile peppers, wear plastic or rubber gloves. If your bare hands do touch the peppers, wash your hands and nails well with soap and warm water.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 canned chipotle chile pepper in adobe sauce, drained and finely chopped*
- Dash salt
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing; sour cream; milk; fresh cilantro; chipotle chile pepper; and salt.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 359,
- Fat, total (g) 26,
- chol. (mg) 150,
- sat. fat (g) 6,
- carb. (g) 8,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 23,
- sodium (mg) 712,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet