Cajun Snapper with Red Beans and Rice
- Rinse fish; pat dry. Cut each fillet in half crosswise. Sprinkle snapper with 1 teaspoon of the seasoning. Heat 12-inch heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish, skin side up; cook 4 minutes; turn. Cook 2 to 4 minutes more or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
- Meanwhile, in large microwave-safe bowl, combine rice, beans, and remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning. Cover and micro-cook on high (100% power) for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice.
- Finely shred 2 teaspoons peel from one lemon; cut other lemon into wedges.
- Serve fish with rice and beans. Drizzle melted butter over top; sprinkle lemon peel and parsley. Pass lemon wedges. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Cajun Snapper with Red Beans and Rice)
- Per serving:
- 447 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 68 mg chol.,
- 1055 mg sodium,
- 51 g carb.,
- 6 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 38 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet