- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish: 30 mins
Barbecued Salmon with Corn Relish
jalapeno chile pepper
ears fresh sweet corn, husked
5 ounces skinless salmon fillets, 1/2 to 1 inch thick
Ground black pepper
cup bottled barbecue sauce
teaspoons olive oil
teaspoon ground black pepper
Fresh marjoram or oregano (optional)
- Thinly slice half the jalapeno pepper; seed and finely chop remaining half. In a medium bowl combine chopped jalapeno pepper and sweet pepper; set aside.
- Place corn on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat. Grill, turning occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer corn to a cutting board; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, rinse salmon and pat dry; sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Add to grill. Grill 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once. Cover salmon to keep warm. Cut corn from cob. Add to chopped peppers with 1 tablespoon of the barbecue sauce, the oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Serve salmon with corn relish. Top with remaining barbecue sauce and, if desired, fresh herbs.
Nutrition Facts (Barbecued Salmon with Corn Relish)
- Per serving:
- 395 kcal cal.,
- 22 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 6 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 78 mg chol.,
- 470 mg sodium,
- 18 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 8 g sugar,
- 31 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesBreakfast and Brunch Fish and Seafood Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Fish and Seafood Recipes, Grilling Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Low Cholesterol Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Quick and Easy Recipes, Salad Dressing Recipes, Shellfish Recipes, Vegetable Casseroles, Vegetable Recipes