- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 10 ounce package frozen cut broccoli
- 6 ounces frozen crab-flavored fish pieces, thawed and sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons crushed rich round crackers
1. Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. In 4 individual au gratin dishes arrange broccoli and crab-flavored fish pieces. Set dishes aside.
2. For sauce, in medium saucepan cook mushrooms and garlic in margarine over medium-high heat about 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in flour and pepper. Then, stir in milk. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly; remove from heat. Stir in cheddar cheese until melted. Spoon sauce on top of broccoli and fish in dishes. Cover dishes with foil and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
3. Before serving, bake, covered, in a 400 degree F. oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. Combine Parmesan cheese and cracker crumbs and sprinkle on top of each serving. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 184,
- Fat, total (g) 8,
- chol. (mg) 34,
- carb. (g) 13,
- pro. (g) 17,
- sodium (mg) 667,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet