- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 14 1/2ounce cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans or Italian green beans
- 1 10 1/2ounce can condensed French onion soup
- 8 ounces cooked smoked turkey sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups packaged shredded cabbage with carrot (coleslaw mix)
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- Shaved Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker combine tomatoes, the water, green beans, soup, and sausage.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
3. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Stir in cabbage and tortellini. Cover and cook for 15 minutes more. If desired, top each serving with Parmesan cheese.
- Servings Per Recipe 10,
- cal. (kcal) 176,
- Fat, total (g) 5,
- chol. (mg) 28,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 23,
- fiber (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 9,
- sodium (mg) 717,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet