- Makes: 10 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 8 hrs to 10 hrs (low) or 4 to 5 hours (high)
Sausage and Tortellini Soup
14 1/2 ounce cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
cups frozen cut green beans or Italian green beans
10 1/2 ounce can condensed French onion soup
ounces cooked smoked turkey sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
cups packaged shredded cabbage with carrot (coleslaw mix)
9 ounce package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
Shaved Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker combine tomatoes, the water, green beans, soup, and sausage.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Stir in cabbage and tortellini. Cover and cook for 15 minutes more. If desired, top each serving with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts (Sausage and Tortellini Soup)
- Per serving:
- 176 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 28 mg chol.,
- 717 mg sodium,
- 23 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 9 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet