- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups cranberries (8 ounces)
1. In a medium saucepan combine sugar and water. Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar. Boil rapidly for 5 minutes. Add cranberries. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 mintues or until skins pop, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat. Serve warm or chilled with poultry or pork. Makes about 2 cups sauce (thirty-two 1-tablespoon servings).
- Prepare sauce; cover and chill up to 1 week.
- Servings Per Recipe 32,
- cal. (kcal) 28,
- carb. (g) 7,
- vit. C (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet