- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely shredded lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 12 ounce package cranberries (3 cups)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
1. Stir together water, sugar, maple syrup, lime peel, and lime juice in a heavy, medium saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until sugar has dissolved.
2. Add cranberries and continue to simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in ginger. Simmer, uncovered, 6 minutes more or until berries have popped and mixture starts to thicken, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and let cool. Makes about 2-1/3 cups (fourteen 2-tablespoon servings).
- Cover and chill for up to 3 days. Bring to room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- Servings Per Recipe 14,
- cal. (kcal) 69,
- carb. (g) 18,
- fiber (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet