- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 6 ounce can tuna (water pack), drained and broken into chunks
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 3 small pita bread rounds, halved
1. In a small mixing bowl combine tuna, egg, pickle, celery, mayonnaise, and mustard; mix gently.
2. To serve, place some lettuce and tuna mixture into each pita bread half. Makes 3 servings.
- Divide among 3 small airtight containers. Chill overnight. Store up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Servings Per Recipe 3,
- cal. (kcal) 228,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- chol. (mg) 134,
- carb. (g) 18,
- pro. (g) 23,
- sodium (mg) 849,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet