- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 8 - 10 inch flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chipotle flavored light mayonnaise or 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise dressing with 1/2 tsp. finely chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 3 ounces Swiss or havarti cheese, sliced
- 1 Recipe Filling
1. Butter one side of each tortilla. Spread other side with mayonnaise. On the unbuttered sides of one half of the tortillas place cheese and filling. Fold in half.
2. In skillet or griddle, cook over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, until toasted and cheese is melted, turning once. Or place in preheated panini maker; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Yield: 2 sandwiches
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 6 sliced green onions
1. Heat olive oil in small skillet; cook broccoli slaw, carrots, and green onions just until tender. Makes 2 sandwiches.
- cal. (kcal) 487,
- Fat, total (g) 38,
- chol. (mg) 90,
- carb. (g) 25,
- fiber (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 14,
- sodium (mg) 513,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet