- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/3 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, drained
- 1 12 ounce can solid white tuna, drained and broken in chunks
- 1 8 3/4 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 12 extra-thin slices sandwich bread, toasted
- Butterhead lettuce leaves (optional)
1. For the roasted red pepper sauce, in blender container combine salad dressing and half the roasted red sweet peppers; process until nearly smooth.
2. For tuna filling, chop remaining peppers. In a bowl combine chopped peppers with tuna, corn, and 1/4 cup of the roasted red pepper sauce.
3. For each club sandwich, spread two slices of toasted bread with tuna filling, layer with lettuce leaves, stack the two slices, then top with a third slice of toast. Cut in half diagonally. Serve with remaining roasted red pepper sauce. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 441,
- Fat, total (g) 17,
- chol. (mg) 41,
- carb. (g) 47,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 29,
- sodium (mg) 1020,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet