Sweet and Spicy Spring Rolls
- Carefully dip each rice paper in water; place between damp paper towels or clean, damp cotton towels. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the ginger, wasabi paste, and 1 teaspoon lime juice in a small bowl. Stir in mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing.
- Toss together the shredded broccoli, tofu, and coconut in a large mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat.
- Line each rice paper with a lettuce leaf. Spoon slaw mixture atop. Add several mango slices. Wrap rice paper around broccoli mixture, folding ends in as you roll up wrap. In a small bowl stir together soy sauce, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and crushed red pepper. Serve with Dipping Sauce. Makes 6 spring rolls.
Nutrition Facts (Sweet and Spicy Spring Rolls)
- Per serving:
- 174 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 32 mg chol.,
- 234 mg sodium,
- 22 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 6 g sugar,
- 7 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet