- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 7 - 8 inches tomato-basil, spinach, and/or plain flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream ranch or chive dip
- 4 slices very thinly sliced cooked beef, chicken, turkey, or ham (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomato
1. Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of the dip. Layer meat on each tortilla. Top with lettuce, mushrooms, and tomato. Roll up tightly. Trim off uneven ends. Cut each roll into 4 pieces.
2. Stack slices to look like silos. Makes 8 silos.