Mixed Mushroom Pizza
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Prepare Pizza Dough as directed using the 16x12x1-inch pan. Arrange cheese slices on top of dough in pan.
- In a large skillet, cook onions, covered, in 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-low heat for 13 to 15 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Uncover; cook and stir over medium-high heat for 5 to 8 minutes more or until onions are golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine mushrooms, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, the garlic, and rosemary. Cook over medium heat until mushrooms are tender; drain well. Spoon mushroom mixture over cheese. Top with onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until crust bottom is slightly crisp and brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Cut the pizza into 4-inch squares and serve immediately. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Mixed Mushroom Pizza)
- Per serving:
- 281 kcal cal.,
- 14 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 39 mg chol.,
- 207 mg sodium,
- 30 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 10 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet