- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices white or whole wheat bread
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. In a blender container or food processor bowl blend or process cottage cheese until smooth.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, celery, raisins, and Parmesan cheese.
3. Divide cheese mixture among three slices of the bread, spreading evenly. Top with the remaining bread.
4. Lightly coat a griddle or large skillet with cooking spray. Preheat over medium heat. Add sandwiches and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted, turning once to brown both sides. Makes 3 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 3,
- cal. (kcal) 336,
- Fat, total (g) 11,
- chol. (mg) 31,
- carb. (g) 37,
- fiber (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 22,
- vit. A (RE) 62,
- vit. C (mg) 1,
- sodium (mg) 792,
- calcium (mg) 293,
- iron (mg) 2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet