Cobb Salad Club Sandwich
cup bottled chunky blue cheese salad dressing
slices home-style whole grain white bread, toasted
slices bacon, crisp-cooked and well-drained
medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
romaine lettuce leaves
Cherry tomatoes, cut in wedges (optional)
- In small bowl mash eggs with 1/4 cup of the blue cheese dressing; season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Spread 8 of the toast slices with salad dressing. Arrange bacon on 4 of the slices; top with sliced tomato.
- Spread the 4 remaining plain toast slices with egg mixture; top with onion and lettuce. Place one egg-topped toast on top of each bacon-topped toast. Top with remaining dressing-spread toast slices, spread side down. Secure with wooden picks; top with cherry tomatoes. Cut each sandwich in half using a sharp knife. Makes 4 sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts(Cobb Salad Club Sandwich)
- Per serving:
- 674 kcal cal.,
- 42 g fat
- (11 g sat. fat,
- 14 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 12 g monounsatured fat),
- 250 mg chol.,
- 1647 mg sodium,
- 51 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 12 g sugar,
- 27 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet