Cajun Turkey Sliders with Spicy Remoulade
- In a very large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-low heat. Add sweet peppers and onion; cook about 10 minutes or until very soft and tender. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, green onions, Cajun seasoning, bottled hot pepper sauce, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Form into 12 patties slightly larger than the buns. Sprinkle both sides of each patty generously with Old Bay® seasoning.
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add patties; cook about 8 minutes or until done (165 degrees F)*, turning once halfway through cooking time.
- Serve in buns with sweet pepper mixture and Spicy Remoulade. Makes 12 sliders.
From the Test Kitchen
Test Kitchen Tip:
The internal color of a burger is not a reliable doneness indicator. A poultry patty cooked to 165 degrees F is safe, regardless of color. To measure the doneness of a patty, insert an instant-read thermometer through the side of the patty into the center of the patty.
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, capers, mustard, parsley, bottled hot pepper sauce, and lemon juice.
Nutrition Facts (Cajun Turkey Sliders with Spicy Remoulade)
- Per serving:
- 334 kcal cal.,
- 23 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 52 mg chol.,
- 878 mg sodium,
- 20 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 13 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet