Salted Almond Praline Tart
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare Almond Crust. In saucepan combine 8 ounces of the cream cheese and white chocolate. Stir over low heat until melted. In bowl beat remaining cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium to high for 30 seconds. Beat in sugar until smooth. Beat in melted mixture until combined. Beat in egg and yolk until combined. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until center in nearly set when gently shaken. Cool on rack 30 minutes. Loosen crust from side of pan, but do not remove. Chill at least 2 hours. Remove tart from pan. Top with whipped cream, Salted Almond Praline, and berries.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a food processor combine broken cinnamon graham crackers, almonds, and sugar. Cover and process until finely ground. Add butter. Process just until combined. Press into bottom and sides of a 10-inch fluted tart pan that has a removable bottom. Chill for 15 minutes. Place on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake about 20 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
Salted Almond Praline
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil; grease foil. Set aside. In a small bowl combine almonds, sugar, melted butter, water, cinnamon, and sea salt. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack. Break into shards or bite-sized pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts (Salted Almond Praline Tart)
- Per serving:
- 562 kcal cal.,
- 30 g fat
- (14 g sat. fat,
- 4 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 9 g monounsatured fat),
- 91 mg chol.,
- 237 mg sodium,
- 69 g carb.,
- 22 g fiber,
- 32 g sugar,
- 10 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Anonymous 538 Days Ago
The recipe instructions don't remind you to put in the sour cream and the almond extract.
Gwen Turner 1586 Days Ago
absolutely delicious! the only thing i'd say in the negative is that there was far too much praline topping - i think you could easily cut that recipe in half and still have plenty. me? i just served the leftover with vanilla ice cream and no one complained!