Turkey & Fruit Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, turkey, and green onions; toss gently to combine.
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine lime juice, oil, honey, and thyme. Cover and shake well. Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, add the nectarines and strawberries; toss gently to combine.
From the Test Kitchen
Pack pasta mixture and fruit separately in an insulated container with ice packs. Combine to serve.
Nutrition Facts (Turkey & Fruit Pasta Salad)
- Per serving:
- 382 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 40 mg chol.,
- 40 mg sodium,
- 3837 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 20 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet