- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
Turkey & Fruit Pasta Salad
cup dried gemelli pasta or 1 1/3 cups dried rotini pasta
cups chopped cooked turkey, chicken, or turkey ham (about 8 ounces)
green onions, sliced
cup lime juice or lemon juice
cup salad oil
medium nectarines or large plums, sliced
cup halved strawberries
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, turkey, and green onions; toss gently to combine.
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine lime juice, oil, honey, and thyme. Cover and shake well. Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, add the nectarines and strawberries; toss gently to combine.
From the Test Kitchen
Pack pasta mixture and fruit separately in an insulated container with ice packs. Combine to serve.
Nutrition Facts (Turkey & Fruit Pasta Salad)
- Per serving:
- 382 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 40 mg chol.,
- 40 mg sodium,
- 3837 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 20 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesChicken and Pasta Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Chicken Salad Recipes, Chicken Salad Recipes, Diabetic Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Fruit Salad Recipes, Healthy Lunch Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Italian Recipes, Low Cholesterol Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Pasta Salad Recipes, Quick and Easy Recipes, Salad Dressing Recipes, Salad Recipes, Strawberry Cakes, Strawberry Cheesecakes, Strawberry Desserts, Strawberry Pies, Turkey Recipes