- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 Italian bread shells (such as Boboli brand)
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
- 4 cups packaged mixed salad greens
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tablespoons bottled reduced-calorie Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Sprinkle each bread shell with half of the mozzarella cheese. Place bread shells directly on middle oven rack. Bake for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine salad greens, tomato, onion, and olives. Drizzle salad dressing over greens mixture; toss to coat.
3. Top bread shells with lettuce mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Cut into wedges.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 314,
- Fat, total (g) 12,
- chol. (mg) 13,
- sat. fat (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 40,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 13,
- sodium (mg) 959,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet