- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded, and cut up
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil*
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
1. In a blender container or food processor bowl place the tomato, salad oil, wine vinegar, basil, garlic, sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cover and blend or process until smooth. To store, cover and chill for up to 3 days. Makes 3/4 cup.
- If fresh basil is not available, substitute 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed.
- cal. (kcal) 34,
- Fat, total (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 3,
- Potassium (mg) 34,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet