- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups sliced nectarines or sliced, peeled peaches
- 1 cup sliced, peeled papaya or mango
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh mint
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine nectarines or peaches, papaya or mango, strawberries, and raspberries. Set aside.
2. For vinaigrette, in a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, honey, and toasted sesame oil; beat with a fork or wire whisk. Pour vinaigrette over fruit; toss gently to coat.
3. Toss spinach with fruit mixture. Divide among 6 salad plates. Sprinkle each serving with snipped mint. If desired, garnish with mint leaves. Makes 6 side-dish servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 57,
- Fat, total (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 12,
- fiber (g) 5,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 39,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet