- In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, orange sections, radishes, green onions, lemon juice, and sugar. Let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- In a large bowl, toss the mesclun with the No-Fat Lemon Vinaigrette. If desired, season to taste with salt and pepper. Arrange mesclun mixture on a serving platter. Spoon strawberry mixture on top of mesclun mixture.
No-Fat Lemon Vinaigrette
- In a small stainless-steel saucepan, combine shallots, white wine, sugar, rice vinegar, and garlic. Stir in 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
- Cook and stir until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more; cool. Stir in finely shredded lemon peel and lemon juice.
Nutrition Facts (Strawberry-Radish Salad)
- Per serving:
- 99 kcal cal.,
- 0 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat,
- 0 mg chol.,
- 10 mg sodium,
- 23 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet