Shrimp on Greens with Garlic Vinaigrette
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact, if desired. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle lightly with salt and black pepper.
- In small saucepan heat oil and garlic over low heat for 5 minutes to infuse the oil with the garlic flavor. Whisk in wine, vinegar, and thyme. Keep warm over very low heat.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are opaque, turning once halfway through cooking.
- In a large bowl combine chicory, spinach, and endive. Add warm garlic mixture; toss gently to coat. Divide among 4 serving plates. Top with grilled shrimp and Parmesan cheese. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Shrimp on Greens with Garlic Vinaigrette)
- Per serving:
- 288 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 264 mg chol.,
- 588 mg sodium,
- 4 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 0 g sugar,
- 38 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet