- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 12 ounces peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 14 ounce can hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 1 head Boston lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Thai peanut sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine shrimp, green onions, and cilantro. Add hearts of palm and Boston lettuce and toss to combine.
2. For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine olive oil, peanut sauce, orange juice, ginger, soy sauce, and garlic. Cover and shake well. Just before serving, add dressing to salad and toss to coat. Makes 6 servings.