- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 10 ounce package torn European-style or Italian-style salad greens
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 1 8 3/4 ounce can whole baby corn, drained and halved crosswise
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted*
1. In a large bowl combine the salad greens, chicken, baby corn, green onions, and radishes.
2. For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the orange juice, vinegar, sesame oil, and pepper. Cover and shake well.
3. Pour dressing over greens mixture; toss gently to coat. Divide greens mixture among 6 salad bowls. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Makes 6 servings.
- To toast sesame seed, in a nonstick skillet cook and stir sesame seed over medium heat about 1 minute or just until golden brown. Watch closely so the seeds dont burn. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl to cool completely.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 154,
- Fat, total (g) 7,
- chol. (mg) 53,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 6,
- fiber (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 15,
- vit. A (RE) 134,
- vit. C (mg) 15,
- sodium (mg) 96,
- calcium (mg) 30,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Vegetables () 2,
- Lean Meat () 1,
- Fat () 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet