- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 medium oranges
- 6 cups torn mixed spring greens and/or romaine
- 1/3 cup candied almonds or walnuts
- 1/2 - 1 ounce semisweet chocolate curls*
1. In a screw-top jar, combine orange juice, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, and pepper. Cover and shake well.
2. Peel oranges. Cut oranges into 1/4-inch-thick slices. In a large salad bowl, toss together orange slices, salad greens, and almonds. Drizzle with the dressing; toss to coat.
3. Divide among four salad plates. Top individual servings with chocolate curls.
- Create curls by running a vegetable peeler over the edge of a piece of chocolate.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 162,
- Fat, total (g) 10,
- chol. (mg) 3,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 18,
- fiber (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 33,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet