- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 5 radishes, sliced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 15 ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Homemade Spice Mix (see recipe below)
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- Cracked black pepper (optional)
1. In a large bowl combine radishes, tomato, and green onions. Stir in garbanzo beans.
2. For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, and Homemade Spice Mix. Pour dressing over bean mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill for 1 to 24 hours.
3. To serve, toss salad greens with bean mixture. If desired, sprinkle with black pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. In a small bowl, combine paprika, coriander, cumin, garlic powder, turmeric, salt, and cayenne pepper. Store any leftover mix in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 111,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 15,
- fiber (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 4,
- sodium (mg) 187,
- Vegetables () 2,
- Starch () 1,
- Fat () 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet