Radish and Garbanzo Bean Salad
- In a large bowl combine radishes, tomato, and green onions. Stir in garbanzo beans.
- For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, and Homemade Spice Mix. Pour dressing over bean mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill for 1 to 24 hours.
- To serve, toss salad greens with bean mixture. If desired, sprinkle with black pepper.
Homemade Spice Mix
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, coriander, cumin, garlic powder, turmeric, salt, and cayenne pepper. Store any leftover mix in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Nutrition Facts (Radish and Garbanzo Bean Salad)
- Per serving:
- 111 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 187 mg sodium,
- 15 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet