Pork and Mango Salad
- In a blender container or food processor bowl combine the chutney, vinegar, mustard, garlic, and pepper. Cover and blend or process until smooth. In a small bowl combine olive oil and water. With blender or food processor running, add oil mixture in a thin steady stream to chutney mixture. Cover and blend or process for 15 seconds more.
- Trim any fat from meat. Cut meat into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Coat an unheated large skillet with cooking spray. Preheat over medium-high heat. Cook the meat slices, half at a time, in the skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until done, turning once. Remove all meat from skillet. Cover and keep warm.
- In a large bowl toss together the salad greens and water chestnuts. Pour about half of the vinaigrette over greens mixture. Toss to coat.
- To serve, divide greens mixture among 2 plates. Arrange some of the mango or nectarine slices and meat on the greens mixture. Drizzle each serving with about 1 tablespoon of the remaining vinaigrette. Sprinkle with the chives. Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Pork and Mango Salad)
- Per serving:
- 206 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 33 mg chol.,
- 68 mg sodium,
- 25 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 15 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet